Lake Garda Residences
Inspired by the local Limonaie I designed this timeless Villa overlooking the Lake Garda for your perfect holidays Villa Marniga is brought to the market with 8 Apartments crowned by a spectacular Penthouse with a 150 M2 landscaped Terrace and guaranteed unobstructed views over the lake. These Residences are built on a Rustico Stone Podium with shared spaces as a Sauna, a Fitness Room, an Infinity Pool.
The Infinity Pool , the Sun Terrace and a Barbecue Area on the podium top are surrounded by landscaped Olive Gardens. Lake Garda is incredibly beautiful and one of the most popular holiday destinations in the heart of Europe. Situated at the slope of Monte Baldo and overlooking the lake Villa Marniga is a Masterpiece inspired by the famous historic Lemon Gardens of Lake Garda.
The project promotes the use of local stone, wood and other sustainable local materials offering best comfort, value and atmosphere for your perfect holidays . The use of Wooden bricks and the construction of a self-supporting reinforced concrete construction guarantee high Stability and Sustainability. The high quality features of Villa Marniga include, among excellent landscaping, windows with triple glazing, panoramic terraces, elaborate lighting system , noble wood and stone interiors, electric external blinds, underfloor heating and a Water Feature down the backside Rock Wall.
– 8 newly built high end Apartments for first occupancy in a holiday resort with one spectacular Penthouse on Top
– all Apartments with unobstructed view over the Lake Garda
– incl. Infinity Pool, Sun Terrace, Barbecue Area, Sauna, Fitness Room, Storage/Workshop Room, Garbage Room
– incl. landscaped Olive Gardens
– incl. large Living Room and open kitchen
– incl. Master Bedroom and fully equipped bathroom & guest toilet
– incl. ca 14 sqm covered large Panorama Terrace
– incl. secured Parking Garage & Bike Parking
– incl. Water-, Lighting-, Floor Heating- and Electrical Installations
– incl. electrically powered External Blinds
– low-emission Interiors in beautifully designed local stone and hardwood
– quality materials with long life and low maintenance
– very low heating/cooling demand with about 30 kWh/m2 (Energy Class B)
– high stability Reinforced Concrete Structure
– top-rental business through a professional rental service
– professional Property Manager
– project is supported, documented and monitored by a local independent top engineering firm
The Lake Garda in Italy is nestled picturesquely as a small sea in an alpine landscape with imposing Alpine mountains on the north end – the south shore is already part of the Mediterranean Po Valley. The climate is Sub-Mediterranean due to this special location with warm summers and mild winters. Since pre-Christian times the shores of Lake Garda were inhabited – Today, the lake is one of the most popular holiday destinations in the heart of Europe. At the most beautiful location in the middle, with Monte Baldo above and overlooking the lake below I have chosen to realize this project – popular with hikers, the area offers numerous walking trails, skiing area, water sports and the historic villages of Malcesine and Castelletto in walking distance. Take a 3 minutes walk down the ramp and find direct access to the beach where you can relax wonderfully.
We blend modern minimal design with local materials to create timeless elegance and reach both goals: to create an icon that blends in the location. You can connect the privacy of a modern and spacious apartment with the amenities of a well maintained resort while sharing the Infinity Pool, Sauna, Fitness Room, Sun Terraces, Barbecue Area, Olive Gardens and Parking Garage.
After having parked your car you enjoy the view overlooking the lake and walk up the wide outdoor stairs made of local stone. The Lobby with a Rock Wall and a Water Feature leads you to your elegant Apartment Foyer in fine wood and natural stone to an open living and dining room. The light & airy space benefits from an open dining and living area. A quiet bedroom with a wellness bathroom an seperate toilet are fully equipped with fine sanitaryware. All components are installed flush. In the Living Room a panoramic window offers a scenic view over Lake Garda. The large sliding Door opens to a covered terrace. Here you can finally dine al fresco or relax in your seat in the front row above the lake to be inspired by the constant great natural spectacles of light, air, weather and nature.